Site Administration hisst.tsagi.com (the "Site") respect the visitors to our Website. This website is owned and operated by <COMPANY NAME/INSTITUTION> - <LEGAL ADDRESS> <INN, BIN, etc.>
On our website we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- The information about Your visits to and use of the Website, Your IP address, geographical location, information about your computer, including browser version, operating system, source of information, duration and time of the visit, number of page views;
- Provide information about any produced on the Website or in respect of his operations;
- The information You provide when registering on the Website and its use;
on account of any activity of the Website users.
All personal information supplied by You voluntarily when you visit or register on the Website. To view the content of the Website is possible without registration, but You will need to register in order to access some features of the Site.
When using the Website, You can at any time change (update, Supplement) the provided personal information or its part by using the function of editing personal data. In addition, You should take into account that after deleting the account, or part of the information previously disclosed all information may be retained for archival, backup and/or reporting.
the administration of the Site reserves the right to use the data provided by You to customize, improve Your use of the Site and not for other unlawful purposes. We guarantee not to provide information about You to third parties in the following cases:
- Not intended for transfer to third parties;
- Is not required in accordance with applicable law;
The Site Administration has the right to transfer your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- You have expressed your consent to such action. the
- Transfer is necessary in the use of this specific resource Site, or performance of other obligations to You (or the entity that You represent).
- Receipt of a formal request from the state authority issued in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- It is necessary to ensure the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the administration of the Website or third parties (in particular, if You breach the User agreement). the
- In other cases stipulated by applicable law.